Sunday, September 26, 2010

Way too long since I've posted

It's been way too long since I've posted. Sometimes I think I honestly don't have that much to say but I do. But I really like to kind of hold back because this blog isn't a rant blog, it's a blog about observations on life and the way we treat one another.
So much hurt in this world, there doesn't need to be another place where people rip each other to shreds. Let that be for those fake "reality shows" that most people love to watch. I feel I'm above that. I don't think I'm better than anyone but I'm better than that. And so are you that are reading this right now.

Let's give ourselves some peace in our lives, just a little. If you can give yourself a lot, "GREAT!" I want you to have it because if you can give it to yourself than you can share that gift with others when they are feeling down and out. I don't like to see or hear about others hurting but we can't stop that can we? We can be there and console but that sometimes is just good enough. And so it goes, "we are good enough" Actually "we are good" truly.  Just let yourself remember that little true bit of self advice. It's a gift from you to you and from me to me and however you want to give it away. "I am good just the way I am" "I don't want to hurt anyone else and I sure as heck don't want to hurt myself"

"The pain has to end... let's start that now, if you/we can"

No comments:

Post a Comment